Audiovisual Systems Done Right
Audiovisual systems integration is a tough business.
If you think about it, there is no other trade on your project team that has as much working knowledge of and exposure to the entire project as the audiovisual integrator does. To install a typical project correctly we must be familiar with the electrical system, the placement of HVAC ducts, the ceiling grid and fixtures, the furniture, the trim work, the carpeting, the lighting system, the IT network, shades, user preferences, system schedules, and on and on. There’s a right way to do things and a right time to do them. Our team has the experience to get the job done and done right.
As a systems integrator, our company has the qualifications and the experience of working effectively with consultants, general contractors, and owner’s representatives to deliver the project as expected. Our engineers, managers, and technicians are committed to using best practices to install and commission the project safely and within the project guidelines.
What’s the plan?
- We work closely with the project team, especially with the consultant and onsite project manager
- All work performed off of published drawings and scope of work
- Projects run two timelines, one for field installation and one for in-shop assembly and testing
- Field installation is executed in stages, each with published certifications and measurements
- Shop assembly and testing is executed in stages, each with published certifications and measurements
Company Installation Centric Certifications
Certificates & Licenses